Virto Workflow Scheduler is a tool for Microsoft SharePoint that allows running automatically any workflow within a single SharePoint site collection on a specific date and time.
Virto Workflow Scheduler is a no code and ready-to-use web part which can be installed on a SharePoint site and does not require Microsoft Visual Studio of SharePoint Designer. Once web part is installed, you can create your specific rules to running workflow, e.g. start every hour, day, and week, recur it, etc.
1. Start and run SharePoint workflow according to a schedule.
2. Supported triggers: daily on a specific time, weekly, monthly, one time.
3. Can initiate workflow on any SharePoint List within a single site collection.
4. Can start workflow for a single list item, any list, specific list or view, list item selected by CAML-query.
5. Allows running recurrent workflows.
6. Workflow can be started under system account or any specific user account.